Suicide.org has launched a closed, private, and highly confidential online support forum exclusively for suicide survivors (people who have lost loved ones to suicide).
The Suicide.org forum is exclusively for people who have lost love ones to suicide (suicide survivors). It is NOT a suicide prevention forum and it is NOT a forum for individuals who have attempted suicide.
So, if you are suicidal or have attempted suicide, please use the countless resources available on the Suicide.org website.
This forum is FREE and there are NEVER any fees or dues of any kind.
The forum is a very supportive, caring, understanding, and loving environment in which suicide survivors can reach out for help, help others, socialize, and establish friendships.
We spent hundreds of hours in the development of the Suicide.org Forum. We worked with countless suicide survivors and some of the top online forum experts in the world to establish a safe, secure, and comfortable environment with extensive survivor resources.
The posts ARE NOT viewable by the public, and no part of the forum is indexed or viewable by search engines, so your privacy is safeguarded.
To protect our forum, membership is by application only, but we strongly encourage you to apply if are a suicide survivor.
We accept applications from suicide survivors as young as 14, but those who are 14-17 must receive permission from a parent or guardian before applying or becoming a member.
So, whether you have lost a loved one to suicide recently or decades ago, we would love to welcome you into the Suicide.org Forum family.
To apply for membership to the forum, please provide the following information. All of the information is required. Failure to complete the application in entirety may result in the rejection of your application.
Please provide as much information as possible. DO NOT worry about writing too much. And please complete ALL areas of the application. Thank you.
Please number your answers or simply cut and paste the questions into your e-mail client and type in each answer after each question.
Please e-mail the completed application to JoinForum@Suicide.org with “Request to Join Forum” in the subject line.
You must answer all questions completely.
ALL of the information is required.
Thank you very much!
1) Your full name.
2) Your gender (male or female).
3) Your complete home address -- including your street address, city, state, zip code, and country where you live. (Your address WILL NOT be displayed on the forum.)
4) Your age (you must be 14 or older).
5) Birthday (month, day, and year).
6) Phone number. (Your phone number WILL NOT be displayed on the forum.)
7) Some information about the suicide(s) you endured. Share as much information as you are comfortable sharing, but, at a minimum, please let us know who you lost and some basic information about what happened.
8) Tell me a little about yourself. Feel free to share anything you feel comfortable sharing about things such as your work, hobbies, family, goals, struggles, etc. Again, share only what you are comfortable sharing, but please let me get to know you a little better.
9) Reason(s) why you would like to join the forum.
10) Any additional information that you would like to share (about anything).
11) How did you find out about the Suicide.org Forum?
Please e-mail the completed application to JoinForum@Suicide.org with “Request to Join Forum” in the subject line. (Please ONLY use this e-mail address for issues associated with joining the forum.)
Thank you and God bless you.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please don't be shy.
Again, the forum is for suicide survivors ONLY (those who have lost loved ones to suicide).
I love you,
Founder, Executive Director, Editor-in-Chief
Senior Writer, Forum Administrator
If you or someone you know is suicidal, please go to the Home Page of this website for immediate help.
I love you.